60 Life’s best quotes
1. No kind of education can match adversity.
2. Try everything you have never experienced, good or bad.
3. Life is like chess, you must watch the next step to win.
4. Only poverty in the world can get something for nothing.
5. Always know that you are not alone in your efforts.
6. The name of the bystander will never climb on the scoreboard of the game.
7. Achievement is the only real pleasure in life.
8. All perseverance will be paid sooner or later.
9. Confidence is the first secret to success.
10. Only by relying on your own hands can you lift the obstacles of life.
11. The only obstacle to achieving tomorrow’s ideals is today’s doubts.
12. A proud person tends to overestimate everything he has.
13. As long as you are not afraid to try, no one will fail completely.
14. As long as the goal is forward, you can go anywhere.
15. Only if we dare to face reality and assume responsibilities will we continue to make progress.
16. Success is made by a lot of disappointment.
17. Coveting to be happy for a while will inevitably leave hidden troubles.
18. Action is the only way to knowledge.
19. A real person will shine like a star.
20. Life is like a return to strength. What you throw is what you receive.
21. The most important thing is not to look at the blurry far away, but to do something clear at hand.
22. A wise person will not trust obscure things.
23. If there is no history of struggle in life that will burst into tears when you think of it, then this life will be in vain.
24. The happiest thing in the world is to fight for ideals.
25. Go down on the road you choose.
26. Only after hell-like training can one have the power to create heaven.
27. Genius is the person who repeats the most times.
28. We must take what we have for what we don’t have.
29. Happiness is like perfume. Sprinkling it on others will definitely infect yourself.
30. You can always find time and opportunities for things to do; you can always find excuses for things you don’t want to do.
31. The capable people influence others, and the incompetent people are influenced by others.
32. Success is the display of strengths, and failure is the accumulation of weaknesses.
33. To behave like bamboo, every step forward must be summarized.
34. Hard work may not be able to succeed, but no hard work will never succeed.
35. Look at the world plainly and write life down-to-earth.
36. A person who can think is a person with boundless power.
37. Maybe I am not the best, but I am the hardest.
38. Tolerance to others is a saving, and tolerance to yourself is an overdraft.
39. The best saving is to cherish time, and the biggest waste is wasting years.
40. Decorate yourself with gold and silver instead of enriching yourself with knowledge.
41. Failure is a comma for the strong and a full stop for the weak.
42. There is no eternal victory, only eternal effort.
43. There are some roads, if you don’t go down, you won’t know how beautiful the scenery there is.
44. People who applaud others are also cheering their lives.
45. The lamp of life is lit by enthusiasm, and the boat of life moves forward because of hard work.
46. Utopian will come up with many brilliant ideas, but nothing can be done.
47. Only those who are constantly looking for opportunities will seize opportunities in time.
48. Sometimes the distance between success and unsuccess is very short-as long as the latter takes a few steps forward.
49. Success is not in the strength, but in how long it can last.
50. The environment will not change. The solution is to change yourself.
51. Success never gives up anyone, only you give up success.
52. Only when you have been painful can you know the real pain; when you have been attached, you can let go of the attachment.
53. If a person has reached the point when there is nothing to rely on, he will often become strong.
54. Seed is fruit in the end; effort is success in the end; giving up is failure in the end.
55. The biggest regret in life is not having an unfulfilled dream, but not trying to realize it.
56. Protect your dream. When it comes to fruition, it will let you look down on all the people who have looked down on you.
57. Don’t be in a hurry to say that you have no choice. Perhaps, you will meet hope at the next intersection.
58. Never falling is not considered glorious. It is the greatest honor to stand up again after each fall.
59. A person has no goals, and his future is exhausted; a person has no ideals and lives forever.
60. The richest person in the world is the person who has fallen the most; the bravest